TERMS OF SERVICE / MEMBER CONDUCT GUIDELINES for MyStingray.com
Stingray Boats currently provides owners with access to a number of resources, including communications tools, forums, shopping services, personalized content and branded programming through its network ("MyStingray.com").
You understand that all information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Stingray Boats, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via MyStingray.com. Stingray Boats does not control the Content posted via MyStingray.com and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using MyStingray.com, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Stingray Boats be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via MyStingray.com.
You agree to not use MyStingray.com to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Stingray Boats official, forum leader, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available links to personal web sites or external web sites that are not boating related;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other owners.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Stingray Boats may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Stingray Boats, its owners and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of MyStingray.com, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that MyStingray.com and software embodied within MyStingray.com may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Stingray Boats and/or content providers who provide content to MyStingray.com. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into MyStingray.com. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on MyStingray.com, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Violation of the Terms of Service / Member Conduct Guidelines will result in loss of access to MyStingray.com. Stingray Boats reserves the right to deny access or remove access at any time for any reason.
By using MyStingray.com, you agree to abide by our Terms of Service / Member Conduct Guidelines.